18 May 2018
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
You can use our contact form to ask questions, make a request or mail us for other purposes.
For this purpose, we use your name, phone number*, email address and content of your message. We need this data in order to successfully handle your question, request and/or comment. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any follow-up questions.
Whenever you fill in any contact form on our site we keep a log of this, so we can forward the information to our HR department, this log is deleted after two weeks.
We will not publish your personal data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned in this statement, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website does not use any cookies, except for Google Analytics. Cookies are small files in which we can store information. We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Google Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-addresses.
For more information on cookies in general and Google Analytics in specific you can look at our cookie statement.
At HMSHost International we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security regarding your personal data in our care.
Within our organization we have appointed someone who is responsible for all matters related to privacy. In case you have any questions or remarks regarding your personal data you can reach this person via mail at email@example.com and by phone at +31 (0)20 6034603.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this policy on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following rights:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
To ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data it is important to clearly state your identity, and when needed are able to verify this.
File a complaint
When you are of the opinion that we have not properly processed your personal data or handled your rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority.
1117 ZN Schiphol